Tesla is making headlines again, this time with a number of announcements that are sure to excite both current and potential Tesla owners.
In Germany, the Tesla Model Y has become the best-selling electric vehicle (EV) for the first half of 2023. The Model Y sold 2067 units in July, making it the best-selling EV in the country for the month. Model Y sales were even higher in the first half of 2023, with 29,892 units sold.
The Model Y’s success is due to its combination of affordability, range, and performance. The Model Y starts at $51,990, making it one of the most affordable EVs on the market. It also has a range of up to 330 miles, which is more than enough for most people’s daily needs. And the Model Y is quick, with a 0-60 mph time of 4.8 seconds.
In addition to the Model Y’s success in Germany, Tesla also announced that a refreshed version of the Model 3 is coming soon. The refreshed Model 3 will have a revised exterior design with new headlights, taillights, and bumpers. The interior of the Model 3 will also be updated with a new dashboard and center console. The refreshed Model 3 is expected to be more efficient and have a longer range than the current Model 3.
Finally, Tesla announced that CFO Zachary Kirkhorn is leaving the company after 13 years. Kirkhorn will be replaced by Vaibhav Taneja, who is currently the company’s chief accounting officer. Kirkhorn’s departure is a surprise, as he was widely seen as a rising star at Tesla. It is not yet clear why Kirkhorn is leaving the company. Taneja is a longtime Tesla employee who has held several financial positions at the company. He is expected to be a smooth transition for Tesla.
These are just a few of the latest Tesla news headlines. Tesla is continuing to innovate and grow, and it is sure to continue to make waves in the automotive industry in the years to come.
- What are the benefits of buying a used Tesla?
There are many benefits to buying a used Tesla, including:
- Lower price: Used Teslas are typically much cheaper than new Teslas.
- Tax credits: In some states, you may be eligible for a tax credit for buying a used Tesla.
- Longer range: Used Teslas often have a longer range than new Teslas, due to improvements in battery technology.
- Fewer problems: Used Teslas have had a lot of time to work out the kinks, so they are generally more reliable than new Teslas.
- How much does it cost to charge a Tesla?
The cost of charging a Tesla depends on a number of factors, including the price of electricity in your area, the size of your battery, and how often you drive. However, in general, it costs about $10 to fully charge a Tesla.
- What is the range of a Tesla Model 3?
The range of a Tesla varies depending on the model and the battery size. The Tesla Model 3 has a range of up to 330 miles, while the Tesla Model S has a range of up to 400 miles.
- What are the safety features of a Tesla?
Tesla cars have a number of safety features, including:
- Autopilot: Autopilot is a driver-assist feature that can help you stay in your lane, keep a safe distance from other cars, and change lanes automatically.
- Automatic emergency braking: Automatic emergency braking can help you avoid a collision by automatically braking if it detects an obstacle in front of you.
- Forward collision warning: Forward collision warning can alert you if it detects an obstacle in front of you.
- Side collision warning: A side collision warning can alert you if it detects an obstacle to your side.
- Blind spot monitoring: Blind spot monitoring can alert you if there is a car in your blind spot.
- What is the warranty on a Tesla?
Tesla cars come with a four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty and an eight-year/100,000-mile battery and drive unit warranty.